Tuesday, November 19, 2013

 
   I made a yummy breakfast a few mornings ago that I thought would be fun to take a picture of and share. Some of you might think it is totally random and weird, but some of you will appreciate it, I'm sure. (This idea came from Sarah) I sautéed bananas and pecans in a pan with coconut oil, then put in some maple syrup. Then I topped it on some oatmeal! It was warm and sweet, but still on the healthy side. Num num! Oh, and the pretty bowl was made by my uncle. :)
If the combination sounds good, you should definitely give it a try!

3 comments:

  1. That sounds and looks incredibly yummy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is; that's why I also had it for dinner a couple nights ago....

      Delete
  2. Say! I have a pic like that too! We must be sisters. I have eaten it and it IS very yummy indeed. However, mine was totally lacking the Uncle Roger bowl.
    Chooo

    ReplyDelete